In our experience, our professional developer clients are frustrated by specific problems:
• Being given a lack of certainty or unrealistic expectations at early stages
• Not having rock solid information for your viability assessment
• Not being given all of the information on a site’s planning risk
• Being led to believe a project will be completed sooner than it actually will, which impacts on the cost of finance
• Endlessly spending money on reports and consultants
• Not having trusted connections for consultant appointments
• Not being given confidence in planning performance
By engaging us, you will find:
• You know how many units you can fit on the site to enable you to accurately calculate GDV
• You get a small site specialist, with in-depth knowledge of up to date and emerging local planning policy, in order to optimise the site
• You will receive clear, transparent communication, and an honest, realistic timescale
• We know how to speak to planners, since we are on Design Review Panels and our projects are used as examples in council planning policy
• You can access an engagement strategy to de-risk the planning application
• You will have a trusted network of consultants, to decrease your costs and ensure work with a team that will add value
We have a proven methodology for delivering these results:
Constraints and opportunities - Our Feasibility Study will look for opportunities to optimise development on site, using our experience and knowledge of planning policy.
Communication and strategy - You will have clear communication direct with the partners, and this will give you a clear understanding of the development opportunity and risks.
Value and quality - We know how to deliver design-led, on-budget proposals, and will bring this to deliver your scheme.
We aim to exceed expectations, and have become trusted consultants for our repeat clients, which they have told us themselves:
‘I first reached out to Office S&M when I had a micro site in Thornton Heath, the previous architect could only envisage 5 units but I felt there was room for more and the end result was Office S&M delivering consent for 8 units on the site. Since then Office S&M have become my go to architects and have managed to get me other consents on equally constrained sites.’
Client, Chipstead Way
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for a Feasibility Study, and we will show you how we can make the most of your site.
Chipstead Way, for Downton Avenue Ltd
Salmen House, for My Property and Home Ltd